The Medical Acupuncture Service, offered by “Local Accupunture Service“, helps children and young adults manage their acute and chronic pain through a procedure called acupuncture. In our practice, we offer acupuncture, nutritional and botanical treatments, massage therapy, and energy medicine. Our philosophy is to combine traditional health care practices with evidence-based research and experience.
Our services are highly personalized and we believe in the ability for each individual to heal in body, mind and spirit. Medical Acupuncture involves positioning very thin needles on various points on the body depending on the symptoms or pain of the patient. Accurate placement of the needles draws energy to the desired areas and allows for positive energy flow.
“Medical Acupuncture can be effective for treating both injuries and chronic conditions.”
We treat the following illnesses, injuries or chronic conditions:
- Digestive conditions including heartburn, excessive stomach acid, hiccups, diarrhea and constipation
- Respiratory ailments, including sinusitis, common cold, seasonal allergies, asthma and bronchitis
- Neurological and muscular conditions, including headaches, migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, acute sprains, tennis elbow and neck/back pain
- Eye conditions such as nearsightedness, cataracts (without complications) and pink eye
- Toothaches, gum disease, etc.
- Post-chemotherapy conditions, including fatigue, pain, dry mouth and dry eyes
As a physician specializing in pain management and wellness, our experts uses their expertise to combine acupuncture with western medical treatment techniques such as spinal injections and nerve blocks. It is performed in a safe and comfortable medical environment and is often a simple, painless and effective part of a patient’s overall pain management and wellness plan.
If you have had problems for which standard medical treatments havent worked well or have created unwanted side effects, perhaps its time to try medical acupuncture. For more information or to make an appointment, call us at (561) 123-1234.